ORANGE COUNTY FASHION WEEK ®
Pre-Negotiated Media Sponsorship
OC Fashion Week has negotiated media that allocates tremendous exposure with multi media cable networks from CNN, Bravo, E! Entertainment, Food Network and more. Spots are allocated and distributed for sponsors to be entitled additional media for their sponsorship participation.
Thank you in advance for your tremendous fundraising support this helps our runway production mileage in media so that we can continue raising funds.
Cash Sponsorship $5,000 of the Media
Trade Sponsorship $15k
Total Title Sponsorship $20k at OC Fashion Week
includes naming rights
OC FASHION WEEK presented by Toni and Guy Academy
- 250x:30 Second Custom Pre-Schedule Cable (E Bravo CNN Foodnetwork) Spot Run
- 2x:10 second Opening and Closing Spot feature on its televised digital show Behind the Seams Orange County Fashion Week is presented by Toni and Guy Academy
- 2x:30 Second Spot run on half hour episode of Behind the Seams (8) episodes leading up to OC Fashion Week and post highlight video LA !
- Digital Posts 100 Day Countdown to OC Fashion Week Social Media
- On-Site Designer Interviews in studio at the Academy (8)
- 1x IGTV / Post per Month highlighting upcoming styles and hair with interview
Step and Repeat Wall
- Daily exposure on Step and Repeat Wall
- Prime Space for Toni and Guy setup Behind the Seams @ocfashionweek
- Student Tickets complimentary
First Rights of Refusal
- No other Academy may be featured at OC Fashion Week
- Category Exclusivity on all hair school academy
- First Rights of refusal no counter offers are entertained
OC Fashion Week branded with Toni and Guy
- Announced in Press and Press Release with digital news feature
- Customized for Toni and Guy Entitles Toni and Guy USA a Title Sponsorship at OC Fashion Week through its additional Trade provided by Toni and Guy Academy
All new featured Branding on new website for @ocfashionweek
Collateral to promote OC Fashion Week-Create 3 social posts & a graphic you can use for print and digital distribution (flyers and email)-Value: $1,500Cross promotion on TONI&GUY social media channels-Value: $500TONI&GUY Lead Art Team will lead team of students-Value: $12,500-This includes time, products, talentOnsite photographer-Photographer shooting backstage capturing TONI&GUY team in action. Photos will be used for post-event coverage and on TONI&GUY USA’s blog. We will provide imagery to OC Fashion Week as well for post-event press coverage.-Value: $500Total TONI&GUY in-kind value: $15,000Does this value make us the title sponsor for this event? We would like that distinction.We are also interested in buying the commercial slot but would like to understand more what this looks like. We would like to shoot this ourselves. Is it possible to see your commercial from last year and get additional details on that? When exactly did it air (time?) What is the time frame for turning these materials around? Will we be able to pick time slots for airing?