Thank you in advance for your support of Orange County Fashion Week We are excited at this coming Fashion Week A/W Collections Season and on all our new collaborations and partnerships.
OC FASHION WEEK would like to feature your company in our on-Demand video series called Fashionista Now Boarding, now airing throughout Southern California on MTV affiliate KBEH.
“Fashionista Now Boarding is Brought to you by Manna Kadar Cosmetics and Betinnis in Brea, the Official Television show of OC Fashion Week is a dynamic fashion trends, beauty and style showcase of everything and Behind the Seams of the fashion designer world.
OC Fashion Week would like to personally invite you and your company to participate in this captivating program. Every week, Fashionista Now Boarding introduces its audiences, places and businesses on the California Riviera to advocate “fashion tourism.”
The program reaches your target audience by flight packages for 15, 30, 60 or 90 consecutive days in the most captive and receptive environment both digitally online and /or on Broadcast to over 16 million households. Produced by HAUTEOC INC., your company profile will be integrated into a 30-minute episode airing to 16 million households in Southern California from San Diego to Palm Springs and all cities including Los Angeles, in between. HAUTEOC helps you tell your unique story within the entertaining, informative context of an editorial fashion program about everything Behind the Seams of OC Fashion Week and the day in the life of a beauty, hair and fashion stylist.
To name a few new addition highlights to our Runway Shows and Events this season:
• OC Fashion Week has an all new televised season of its official television show Fashionista Now Boarding
• Which now airs 6pm Every Thursday night in Prime Access on KBEH through Southern California
• Exposure is now at the 16 million Household Reach
We also introduce a new Buyer and Designer Program
• Opening Day is dedicated to Buyers, Designers and Manufacturers and those in the Business for Fashion
• The networking night is designed for 4 minute appointments to allow opportunities for business growth and opportunities for designers to review their look books with buyers, manufacturers and those in business of fashion.
A brief preview of our market in full detail, our market kit is attached to highlight: INSIDE THE WORLD OF FASHION at OC Fashion Week.
Leading the U.S. economy in retail consumer spending power with $37 billion, Orange County celebrates OC Fashion Week’s® A/W 2017 season. Aside from its season runway schedules, the OC enjoys its year-round fashion tourism, due to its large retail destinations and international shopping, as South Coast Plaza alone has surpassed a single zip code such as Rodeo Drive by $1.5 billion. Currently the OC encompasses a multitude of zip codes made up of its metropolis purchasing power. OC Fashion Week’s® private invitationals are currently being extended for reserve seating on Opening Day March 3rd, 2017. Join us for The World of Fashion at Orange County Fashion Week.
This 2017 what are you company’s new goals and mission? To provide us details or marketing programs, please feel free to register online for a profile of your company’s mission statement, website and details.
• Your Company Profile | http://bit.ly/1T2qkpe
Packaging and Pricing:
• Sponsor Pricing bit.ly/1OmOFRi
• Designer Pricing bit.ly/1P0gfcB