OC Fashion Week Projec t Manager
Spend approx 1.5-2 hour on a Project Client
- Apprentice Project Manager : Commission based program for Account Management Experience.
- Duration: Length till Show pre, during and post OC Fashion Week.
- Scope: Based on Client needs and Sponsorship Offer and Acceptance.
* Define client challenges, lead and participate in brainstorming sessions, and evaluate creative ideas from clients and staff.
* Respond appropriately and immediately to client requests and concerns, and keeping clients informed of the status of projects
* for client press and media management as well as meeting deliverable deadlines.
* Research best practices and industry trends; provide recommendations to leadership and clients about PR/communication strategies.
* Develop and execute winning social media strategies.
* Stay up to date with current social media trends as well as industry and competitor activity.
* Demonstrate awareness of current and upcoming trends that are unique to each platform.
* Manage social communities per PER ACCOUNT
* Support live events with social engagement, including nights and weekends, on a flexible schedule.
* Analyze community, cultural, entertainment and market trends to inform strategic and creative development for content.
* May Develop and execute media relations strategies, including identifying and developing outreach opportunities, drafting media materials and pitching to the media.
* May Develop content and digital influencer collaborations, drafting social posts, helping manage photo / video production, etc.
* May Writing for print and digital external communications, such as magazines, newsletters, videos and testimonials, blogs and social media
* Assist our clients in the acquisition and retention of business customers
* Manage communication between clients and their target market
* One-on-one sales presentations
* Account retention
* May Aid in the training and development of other team members (after meeting certain metrics)
* Bachelor or Associates degree preferred
* Customer service or sales experience
* Excellent social skills and social awareness
* Ability to problem-solve
* Be organized and dependable
* Ability to work well with a team
* Leadership potential
* Great work ethic and discipline
* Outstanding attitude
* Professional coaching and mentorship (learn entrepreneurial skills)
* Advancement opportunities
* National and international travel opportunities
* Strong skill set in building professional relationships with customers
* Weekly and monthly performance incentives
* Team-based atmosphere
* Performance-based promotions from within the company