Global California Exposure
- 58% Open rate on YouTube On-Demand Mobile
- 2,500 Attendance throughout OC Fashion Week
- 16 Million Broadcast Coverage Area and Household Reach
- Market exposure to 5 Major Counties
- Global Exposure, and Broadcast beyond local city reach
- 7 cable networks: Verizon Fios, Cox Cable, Time Warner, Direct TV, AT&T U verse, Charter, Dish Network
Fashionista Now Boarding combines beauty, bloggers and style, taking viewers on a journey into the world of the leading thinkers, movers and shakers in beauty and style. We travel across the globe to exotic locations, reporting on the local style, culture, fashion and beauty industries. We interview movers, shakers, fashionistas and experts from all over the world. Fashionista Now Boarding covers a broad range of topics including detox, beauty, cosmetics, blogging, trends, bespoke fashion, style and upcoming events. Hosted by Manna Kadar, CEO of Manna Kadar cosmetics and fashion designer/blogger Kimberly Luu with Los Angeles’s finest blogger and fashion opinionist Ali Levine.
Behind the Seams takes viewers on an inside journey into the heart of the fashion industry. Our hosts include a renowned global fashion buyer, Chadia Almeddin a bespoke fashion designer and a host of award winning make-up and Styling Les Feliz. Follow them as they explore the world of today’s emerging fashion designers, magazine shoots to makeup and hair. Look forward to insightful facts, behind the scenes information, unique industry knowledge and entertainment. Every episode delves deep into aspects of the fashion industry, interviewing, exploring and entertaining our fans. We explore the threads that bind the fashion industry with depth, passion and curiosity.
Dressed2the9z locates, interviews, and entertains some of the fashion industries most fantastic designers and minds. Find out what makes them tick, what inspires them and how they create unique collections and signature styles that make them literally dressed to the nines. Hosted by Mary Daley, a newly single businesswoman whose history includes owning an exotic car dealership. Mary has a taste for the high life and a history of fantastic business success. We follow her as she rebuilds her career and seeks advice from the designers and fashion industry divas that have it all! Expect inside industry tips and secrets, passionate interviews that delve deep into the creative minds and style like you’ve never witnessed before.
Nancy Kerr host the art of travel and style, scouring the globe and hotels, fashion travel and food. Worried about what to wear and where to wear it? Join them as they help find the worlds hidden treasures in terms of luxury, up and coming design, fashionable locations and gourmet treats.
Orange County Demographics
Southern California's wealthiest market
*Numbers exclude Los Angeles County
- OC Spends Like a Fashion Capital
- $34.7 billion in Retail Buying Power
- Average Home Value $1.4 million
- 77% of residents are millionaires
- $301,000 average household income
- 5th largest county in the nation with population of 3 million
- Economic output $195 billion,
- OC outranks Ireland in Gross Domestic Product
- 10th largest manufacturing center in the U.S
- OC South Coast Plaza is the highest grossing shopping destination in the U.S. with 1.5 billion in annual revenue surpassing Rodeo Drive.
- 99% dined at a hotel, restauraunt or club in the past 30 days
- 83% of OC plan on taking a trip in the next 12 months
- 45% Men
- 55% Women
- 68% age 45+
- 32% 18-44
- 87% attended college
- 38% have Advanced Degrees
- 88% Own a Home
- Average 2+ vehicles per household
*Source: OC Business Journal, Orange Coast Magazine.